I liked Extreme Angles, because its intresting to see how birds viem us, and how ants/worms view us how big or small we are to them. Fill In Flash, because it shows your emphasis when you need it to it's really handy. Light, because I found it hard to take the right picture, there wasn't really good shadows, and it was hard to capture the mood of the photo. The Macro of the grass, becasuse i wasn't trying to get the waterdrop in the picture but it shows and also because I like the way it came out the way the grass looks.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Contact Sheet
I liked Extreme Angles, because its intresting to see how birds viem us, and how ants/worms view us how big or small we are to them. Fill In Flash, because it shows your emphasis when you need it to it's really handy. Light, because I found it hard to take the right picture, there wasn't really good shadows, and it was hard to capture the mood of the photo. The Macro of the grass, becasuse i wasn't trying to get the waterdrop in the picture but it shows and also because I like the way it came out the way the grass looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment