There's nothing really strong in my program, I could of done something better and put something in the program that means something to seniors. I think i could of put more thought in what I want to do with my program, and I could of made it look more artistic. It was harder, because I couldn't do what I wanted to do I had to do what the school wanted. The idea, because if you were trying to sell something you would want people to buy it, but if it doesn't look cool to people or if people don't like it then they wont buy it. It plays a role in commercials and advertisement.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Graduation Program
There's nothing really strong in my program, I could of done something better and put something in the program that means something to seniors. I think i could of put more thought in what I want to do with my program, and I could of made it look more artistic. It was harder, because I couldn't do what I wanted to do I had to do what the school wanted. The idea, because if you were trying to sell something you would want people to buy it, but if it doesn't look cool to people or if people don't like it then they wont buy it. It plays a role in commercials and advertisement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment