Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Personal Words


The lyrics i choose for my project are Might Have Been and I Get It by Kate Voegele.

"I Get It"

I couldn’t make this up I have been outdone by my own kind I always traded up now I’m a victim for the first time Well I’m unaffected and indifferent but I can’t pretend that I’m not over the edge you turned the tables on me didn’t you this is how hurt feels and its everything they saidI was untouchable until karma crashed my party found out I’m crushable and now I’m the only one that’s sorryI don’t get rejected I’ve somehow how regressedits unprecedented no second best

"Might Have Been"

Well I’m not the type who gets voted most likely to be victimized by those old butterflies but you’re the exception your love is infectious and the fever is climbing highI hope it’s aright if you’re still mine when were older cause I wont spend another day wondering what might have been

I choose these lyrics because their inspirational in a way, when I have a bad day I listen to one of these songs and it make my day a little better. I combined these two songs together because the song “I Get It” tells people they shouldn’t take things for granted, and the song “Might Have Been” tell people take any opportunity that comes their way or they’ll just sit there wondering what might have been. These lyrics mean somewhat a lot to me because I do let things pass me by and I’m stuck there wondering what might have been. These two songs send out a positive message to people whether the person listening to it is a boy or girl, anybody can listen to these songs and feel probably the same way I do or different.

No comments: