Thursday, December 10, 2009

Artist Statement

In my portfolio you’ll find pictures of art, you’ll se my most creative side and creative masterpieces. I feel that my portfolio is right, its not just a bunch of words, the words are creative and artistic. There are photos in here that are my own creations as well; art doesn’t necessarily have to be paint and paper.
I learned how to bring our emphasis more for people to see and focus on what you want them to. The thing I did the most successful at is taking photos all of my photos in the beginning of the year weren’t so great, but now that I got the hang of it, it some how seems like.
I got it down. I struggled with a few things; the biggest one is Photoshop, “in general“it has so many steps that look the same and its kind of hard following them. I could improve in the future by asking the instructor to help me when I get lost, or with my photos I could ask for some advice.
I’ve seen improvement in my photography it became more creative and live like with everything I’m learning and practicing. I’ve learned good tricks when taking picture, the one I use the most is rule of thirds and simplicity they help in so many ways when I’m taking pictures. I’ve learned how to make blog headers on Photoshop, and how to edit and twig my pictures.
Overall I feel my portfolio is something you’ll enjoy it has all kinds of things such as things I took or things I’ve made on Photoshop and the description of them. I’m very successful in photo compared to the first day. Another struggle I have is leading lines, and extreme angles.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

You have a flare to your art that I like. I want to see it develope more. Your portfolio looks nice. keep working hard, and putting forth effort. Next semester focus on pushing yourself further in composition and artistic style. I think you have a very good start.